There’s nothing more maddening than a damaged finger nail. All it takes to prevent the damage going further, is to temporarily patch up with a dab of Manicare Glam brush on nail glue. It won’t hold for really bad breaks, but it’s a nifty little trick to hold a crack together for a good long time and avoid more damage.
Enriched with Vitamin E to promote health nails, it is anti-fungal and quick-drying. It’s very easy to use. Take care not to load the brush too heavily and avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Before using, make sure your nails and hands are clean and free from oils
- Neaten the nail by filing in one direction only so as not to traumatise the nail plate
- Lightly apply the glue and allow time to completely dry
- Run a buffer over the nail in a single direction so as not to generate heat
- Apply a nourishing base coat before polish
Now you’re good to go.
We love Revitanail Nail Strengthener and CND Solar Oil nail and cuticle conditioner – both products are on our must-have list. Click on the links to discover more.
Manicare Glam brush on nail glue is available at all outlets where Manicare products are sold.