The star in the transit sky, is the tote bag – it’s the companion to share your journey and service your needs. It holds all your must-haves.
- Size matters. It should be roomy enough for your tablet, cosmetics and other personal items
- Light-weight with handles or a strap to wear over the shoulder and be comfortable in the crook of your arm
- An inner pouch, preferably zipped to protect valuables
- A zipped top to secure items through security screening
A guaranteed performer is the Le Pliage shoulder tote by Longchamp. In choosing your travel mate, opt for styled utility.
Whats in the bag –
Whether you’re a mile high, on the high seas, or on terra firma, hydration is everything.
For the face
- Neutrogena Night Calm Make-up remover wipes are a desirable choice for dissolving all traces makeup. They deal with waterproof mascara as well. No panda eyes!
- Pack your favourite face oil/serum. This is the way to deliver moisture and radiance without residue. Try Aesop oil free face hydrating serum for all skin types if you haven’t a favourite
- Trusty make up bag with all your usuals
For the body –
- Before checking in moisturize your entire body with your favourite lotion and take a small top up supply in your tote. Apply regularly especially on exposed areas like hands and feet. Diligence will be well rewarded.
- Your favourite fragrance and lashings of it.
Essential items –
Your personal preferences and more –
- Your tablet downloaded with your favourites + those headphones
- Slim fit panty liners to keep you feeling fresh and confident
- Tooth brush and paste for that fresh meeting greeting, plus your favourite hair tidy utensils
- Cosy additions – sox and scarf/pashmina. See previous post Keeping up appearances in transit
- Pen and small note book. Always called for when you don’t have them
- A map of your destination to study up and put you in the zone ahead of the pack
Travel documents – check them, and check again then, put them in your bag!